Eye Treatment Aftercare Advice
After Your Eye Treatment
Please read the advice below relevant to your treatment(s). Please note that the advice is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional, but merely guidance to help you get the best from your treatment(s). If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
N.B. A patch test will be necessary 24 hours before these treatments.
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
- Avoid sunbathing / swimming / sauna for 24 hours, as this can fade the tint
- Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the area treated
- Avoid perfumed products for 24hrs
- Oil-based make up remover can cause the tint to fade faster
Effects will start to diminish within 4-6 weeks as hair grows out
Eyelash colour will last four to six weeks and eyebrow colour 2-4 weeks
Eyebrow Shaping Aftercare Advice
N.B. Please note, it is normal to see slight redness after a treatment, especially for sensitive skins. That redness usually goes down after the first couple of hours.
You should avoid the following for 24 hours after treatment:
- Sauna, steam room and hot tubs to avoid infection as pores are open
- UV exposures, as hyperpigmentation might occur
- Swimming, as irritation might occur
- Perfumed products/fragrances
- Touching the treated area
- Avoid make-up to the area, as infection could occur
Apply a cold compress and / or antiseptic cream, such as Aloe Vera, to calm and sooth redness (if required).
Groom the eyebrows into shape using a brow / lash brush.
Ready for your next appointment?
Why not make your eye treatment a regular thing?
We’ve recently introduced a brand new subscription service. If you’ve enjoyed your session with us, you can confirm a monthly appointment for yourself at our tranquil treatment room or at home. We’ll keep your beautiful eyes looking their very best, month in – month out.