Facial Aftercare Advice
After Your Facial or Makeup Session
Please read the advice below relevant to your treatment(s). Please note, however, the advice is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional, but merely guidance to help you get the best from your treatment(s).
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Avoid wearing make-up for at least 6 hours after a facial treatment
- Always cleanse, tone and moisturise your face; to prevent loss of moisture, protect the skin from make-up and to keep the skin soft and supple
- Always remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day
- Drink plenty of water (recommended 6-8 glasses per day)
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of facial
- Avoid sun-bathing for up to 12 hours
- Avoid direct heat (intense sunlight & sunbeds) and indirect heat (sauna, hot bath, shower) for 48 hours after treatment
- Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to the treated area within 48 hours
- Do not apply any other exfoliating skincare products for 72 hours after facial
Makeup Aftercare Advice
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day
- Use the correct skincare products for your skin type
- Use a gentle eye-makeup remover to remove mascara, eye shadow etc
- Always remove makeup before going to bed
- Do not use soap to wash your face, as it will dehydrate the skin
- Always wash your hands before and after applying makeup or using skincare products
- Do not share makeup with anybody, as this can lead to cross infection
Ready for your next appointment?
Why not make it a regular thing? Regular facials are known to be beneficial to your skin’s health, so we’ve recently introduced a brand new, exclusive subscription service. If you enjoyed your first session with us, you can secure a monthly slot at our treatment room or at home. We’ll keep you looking your best, month in – month out.