After Your Waxing Treatment
Please note, some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first waxing. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours.
N.B. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours
- Avoid hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water advisable)
- Avoid saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments
- Avoid tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans)
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools
Ready for your next appointment?
If you’re ready for your next waxing session, then why not make it a regular thing?
We promise, practice will reduce the discomfort – eventually!
With our brand new subscription service, you can keep your bikini line perfect all summer long, your legs in line all year around or your eyebrows perfectly shaped at all times.